Are you looking out unique role at MNC Shipping Industry?
To ensure effective rollout and adoption of our digital crew payment solution (eWallet and VISA Card), across all vessels managed by our offices around the world.
- Facilitate vessel rollout across our fleet of 600+ vessels worldwide
- Coordinate the user/seafarer onboarding alongside our internal Fleet Team, and keep track of the registered seafarers and VISA card distribution
- Communicate with vessels in the day-to-day handling of the project
- Devise and refine marketing strategies to enhance rollout
- Maintain quality crew data in our inhouse Crewing Software
- Identify and initiate new payment-related sub-projects, e.g., additional/enhanced features, home allotment process, add on services for seafarers etc.
Education & Work Experience:
- Applicants with Maritime and Accounting/Finance backgrounds will be preferred
Job Specific Skills:
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively present the solution to Shore Staff Managers, Vessel Captains and Seafarers
- Strong project management skills and ability to maintain an overview of the project milestones and task dependencies
- Self-motivated to ensure successful rollout of the solution
- Keen attention to details
- Good technical understanding with shipping, crew change, user testing experience (UX/UI), and accounting knowledge is advantageous
There will be support from our Project Managers, who have initiated this project and are now managing it. and we have vast experience from the successful rollout on 100+ vessels across several locations.
Why you should join us!
- Technical and soft skills training
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage
- 24/7 mental health support service
- Sustainability and wellness activities
- Diverse workforce
- Technology-driven company
- Be a part of the ever-growing group family!
- Please reach out to me "email@example.com"