Regional Finance Director (SEA)
Our client is a global MNC and specialises in cutting edge technology and products with a legacy spanning over 100 years.
Reporting into the APAC CFO, your responsibilities will be as below:
- Support and advise regional MD in Singapore and the country managers on all finance matters and monitor the country objectives through performance monitoring.
- Manage country finance heads for 10 markets in the region and ensure controls, governance and other key goals are achieved
- Support group M&A activities that applies to the Asia region
- Oversee and govern projects in the region and ensure reporting compliance, project progress and completion timelines are met.
- Ensure all Group legal entities operating in the cluster/country are included and reported in Group accounts perimeter; align all units in the country on accounting standards applicable within the Group; check that reported information reconcile with local statutory account
- Budget / CL / Rolling forecasts- challenge country/sites in order to propose a consolidated financial situation in line with management expectations.
- Financing & Treasury - Drives the process in his perimeter. Ensures cash optimisation and project financing.
- Tender Controlling follow project controlling from tendering to cash collection, including support, challenge and validation.
- You must have worked in a large global multinational organisation as a finance leader ideally based in Asia for a company that is in the project based industry. Understanding of commercial aspects of a project right from tendering stage until closure will be vital.
- You must be a CA/CPA equivalent and should have overseen all areas of accounting, finance, governance and business partnership with the business.
- Having managed a team in the region would be a big plus.
- Travel up to 30% in the region would be necessary.
- Stakeholder management skills with strong cross functional regional and local teams will be essential.