For only Japanese Speaker
We are the public listed world leading marine environmental service company specializing in marine inspection, lab testing and management consultant. Globally we servicing 3600 vessels annually through our inhouse 150+ talents and 9 laboratories.
Optimise sales and profit of the designated customer portfolio and align understanding of customer needs across the operations in Japan of responsibility. Develop plans and strategies for the customer portfolio while capturing and understanding the needs of the customer.
You will report to the Regional Business Development Manager. The role requires close cooperation with Sales agent, the Commercial team, Sales Support, Customer Services and Credit.
This position will be measured:
- Agreed sales targets
- Designated Accounts sales growth
- Account profitability
- Customer face time (Sales calls)
- Compliance with Company Sales Governance
- Total Accounts Receivable and Customer Credit Time
- Customer credit exposure against credit exposure approval limits
- Overdue debt percentage
Talent We are Looking for:
- Passion to achieve the results
- Client service value driven
- Experience from negotiating with customers
- Proven communication skills and a good command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities
- IT literate, with experience from working with excel, MS office, CRM systems etc.
- Highly structured
- Good time management & allocation of priorities
- Results oriented