- Prospecting for new clientele whilst servicing the existing clients.
- Meeting sales targets
- Establishing new business opportunities
- Work closely with internal departments on the day-to-day operations on daily basis and to ensure that all requirements are met
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Superior
- Possess min ‘O’ / ‘ A’ Level or diploma in Supply Chain/Logistics.
- Preferably with 2 year(s) of Sales experience across freight forwarding /Logistics industries.
- Strong knowledge in Air freight, Completed IATA Course.
- Good organizational and co-ordination skills.
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
- Good interpersonal, communication and telephone etiquette skills
- On-The-Job training will be provided.
- Those are able to start work immediately or within short notice period will be preferred.