Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
What would you say are the major responsibilities of this job? What percentage of time is spent on each?
- Lead SAP implementation for finance, including spearheading tolling manufacturing plant project
- Lead in setting up Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables global shared service center in Asia. Build up excellence in delivery
- Develop our teams and add bench strength to our shared service center.
- Set up global financial policies for Disbursements and Credit and Collections
- Write-up SOPs for Shared Service Center
- Maintain SOX compliance.
- Provide leadership to financial and accounting staff to deliver accounting data and financial information to management decision makers, accurately and on time so as to achieve its business goals.
- Involve in financial Treasury activities including cash flow management, accounts payable/receivables, and inventory management.
- Liaise and coordinate audits with external and internal auditors.
- Control accounting close process, including the preparation of full the set of accounts, for month-end, quarterly and annual close.
Educational/Certification Requirement: List both minimum and preferred educational requirements. Also provide minimum and preferred designations (e.g. CPA) or certifications (e.g. AWS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / ACCA / MBA / Finance equivalent
- Singapore Chartered Accountant
Experience Requirement: Describe both minimum and preferred years of experience, previous responsibilities, or industry background (e.g. Minimum 2 years of marketing experience. Preferably in manufacturing/semiconductor industry)
- 10-15 years of relevant experience with approximately 3-5 years in senior managerial role
- ERP knowledge, eg SAP/Oracle, implementation experience is a plus.
- Experience building up, transfer or managing shared service center
- Work experience in USA listed company / SOX compliance
- Familiar with local accounting taxation and audit compliance