Senior Manager Due Diligence & Mergers (leading advisory firm)
Our client is a leading advisory firm across the globe and are constantly looking to strengthen their DD and Mergers team based in Singapore.
If you are someone who wants to go into the consulting space, this is a perfect role to get into.
Our Deals Advisory Practice helps businesses realise the potential of their mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, and capital markets with a global network of industry experts coupled with data-driven insights. As the largest in Singapore, we provide faster growth, stronger capabilities, a competitive edge across the entire deal continuum, from strategy formulation, deal origination, transaction support and finance raising, to post deal integration and exit.
As a Manager/Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
- Possess good degree qualifications in accounting or business from recognised Universities, or professional accounting qualifications.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in global accounting firms, with detailed knowledge and understanding of financial due diligence and M&A processes
- Demonstrates proven expertise and success in leadership roles providing financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to large company and private equity fund clients.
- Demonstrates proven expertise and success in leadership interviewing executive management at target companies, as well as extensive knowledge assessing a target company's quality of earnings, net assets, and cash flows.
- Prior experience working in South East Asia is highly regarded, but not essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions.
- Enthusiasm to work as part of a team based across multiple geographies to meet challenging client deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to travel