Our client is a growing European shipping company looking for an experienced Technical Superintendent in their Singapore office.
The ideal candidates would have be a Chief Engineer with some shore based experience as a Technical Superintendent and has good knowledge on maintenance and repairs, investigation of machinery failures and compliance with staturory requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, control and executive all activities conencted with maintenance, repairs, dry-docking, conversion or modification of assigned vessels
- Provide technical advice and support to the assigned fleet of vessels and particpate in projects relating to technical, energy efficiency, logistical/purchasing and crewing related actitives of the assigned fleet of vessels.
- Overall responsible for preparing and manging the budgets of the assigned vessels and to ensure all assigned vessels comply with regulatory requirements and legislations.
- Seafaring Chief Engineer (COC1) with minimum 2 years of shore-based experiences as Technical Superintendent
- Proven ability to multitask and managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- An independent and resourceful team player with good communication skills